The FCS is designed for use with all
flow-coating applications. The FCS combines the rugged durability expected
from Palmer equipment with the productivity dictated by today’s advanced
molding systems. With automatic PLC controls available, the FCS Flow-Coating
System can easily integrate into your existing molding conveyor system.
- Heavy-channel steel construction ensures
years of trouble-free operation without flexure of the tilting frame.
- High load tapered roller bearings are
standard on the primary pivot point for increased load capacity.
- Four-inch diameter appendage guide
rollers ensure that the clamping assembly remains rigid.
- Full hydraulic operation provides for a
robust power system, requiring minimal maintenance. Tilting is
accomplished with dual six-inch bore heavy-duty series hydraulic
cylinders. Clamping is achieved with a single six-inch bore cylinder,
and push-off with a single four-inch bore cylinder.
- Design features heavy-duty “Palmerveyor”
for long life, easy service, and minimal preventative maintenance.
- Dual heavy-duty clamping jaws ensure
that molds are secure prior to tilting.
- Operator safety cage protects workers
from potential hazards and gives them a sense of security during
- High volume diaphragm pump provides
maximum pump life and requires little preventative maintenance.
- Wash basin constructed of 3/16” steel
reinforced for durability. Basin and construction material can be
customized to fit the application’s exact needs.
- Roll mold in and center
- Initiate primary clamping
- Verify clamp pressure
- Tilt to operator wash application point
- Await operator input of completion
- Tilt to home
- Eject mold
Nominal Mold Size
Palmer FCS-R Flow Coater
Other sizes are available upon request. We can easily custom
produce to meet your exact application requirements.