Palmer Manufacturing & Supply, Inc., has introduced the addition of RFID
(Radio-Frequency Identification Tags) to their standard line of CM-Series
CoreMakers. The Palmer CoreMaker provides foundries with an economical means
for the blowing of No-Bake and Cold Box cores.
- The Cold Box CoreMaker comes
complete with a gas generator & gassing head. Palmer also has a
complete line of Scrubbers.
- The No-Bake CoreMaker is not
just a core-blower. The mixer rotates 90° to allow mixed sand to
discharge outboard of the CoreMaker footprint. This allows for
molds and very large cores to be produced – all on one machine!
- Both versions of the Palmer
CM-Series CoreMakers™ are available with RFID tagging that saves
the settings – program it once & forget it.
CM-Series CoreMaker™ with RFID
- Increase jobbing productivity –
with single or dual operator stations.
- Easy positioning – with the
laser alignment guide.
- Keep the operators working – let
the RFID system change settings between different boxes.
- Programmable blow pressure -
easily fine tune each core.
- Make Cores and Molds in One
- Heavy duty Clamping Table &
- Full PLC controls of any
continuous or batch mixer
- M-Series Mixer - produce cores and molds in one machine!
- CM-25 30 lbs Max Blow (13 kg)
- CM-50 58 lbs Max Blow (26 kg)
- CM-100 120 lbs Max Blow (54 kg)
- CM-300 350 lbs Max Blow (159 kg)
- CM-500 600 lbs Max Blow (272 kg)
“Palmer is a leader in designing heavy duty foundry automation
equipment that reduces operator errors and labor costs, increases
productivity, and is ergonomically correct,” said Jack Palmer,
President of Palmer Manufacturing, Inc.
Palmer CM Series CoreMaker
Core Blower saves small foundry $30,000/Yr,
eliminates coreroom personnel. (Modern Casting)
Excal RFID Testimonial
(Cast Metal & Diecasting Times)
No-Bake CoreMaker™ CM-Series Core Blowers