Palmer programs and builds
control panels in-house for all of the machines we manufacture. We
also provide in-house control panels as replacements for existing
machinery and for control system upgrades. Producing panels in-house
gives you the highest quality control and testing. Additionally, we
only use the highest quality brands of industrial control components
including Allen Bradley, GE, Mitsubishi, Omron, and Modicon. Palmer
expertise includes: PLC’s, HMI’s, motor controls, and safety
Furthermore, all panels are designed with the ability to be easily
serviced in the field. We also provide engineering support for all
of our control panels as well as proper documentation.
The Future Standard™ Control System
Control a single mixer or the whole production line from one
Change pump speeds on the Human Machine Interface (HMI) quickly and
easily. AC-Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) or DC Drives on the pumps
to accurately control pump speed. RFID/Recipe capability to control
job specific parameters including:
- Mixer run time.
- Resin level selection.
- New/Reclaimed/Specialty sand selection and run times for each.
- Mixer fill pattern.
- Compaction force and time.
- VFD on mixer blade shaft – increases flexibility to mix carrying
media with many different liquid addition ratios.
- Integrate with your shop Ethernet system for material usage,
inventory control, or remote access.
- Maintenance reminders based on run times for all equipment.
- Simple upgrade to chemical flow monitoring or control using
volumetric, mass flow, or magnetic flow meters.
- Automatic calibration with flow monitoring pumping systems.
- Temperature biasing varies catalyst levels based on sand temperature
to maintain consistent set times.
- Available for most PLC control systems including Allen Bradley,
Telemecanique, and more.
- Internet capable.
Palmer No-Bake Equipment Line