For years, Palmer has incorporated the use of
bucket elevators into its sand processing systems. We have, in the past,
relied on industrial bucket elevator OEM's to supply us with our elevators.
Designed by Foundrymen for Foundrymen, Palmer
Bucket Elevators feature:
- Heavy-duty construction to prevent wear
- Fully removable sides plates for
complete access to the elevator internal components (No more working
through a peep hole).
- Off-the-shelf motor, drive, and bearings
for easy replacement.
- Cast Iron buckets and high quality
belting for the longest life.
- Rubber viewing flap at elevator
discharge for quick viewing of the discharge process.
Though we are constantly upgrading our product
offerings, Palmer currently supplies the BE Series Bucket Elevators up to 35
Tons Per Hour in silica sand. We anticipate extending this range in the very
near future. If your needs exceed the listed tonnage, give us a call and we
will immediately expand the size availability.
- High Temperature Operation
- Auto-Fill Controls
- Integration into existing processing
- Proof of Rotation
- Virtually any height is available.
Palmer Super Heavy-Duty Bucket Elevator
Palmer Heavy-Duty BE-Series Bucket Elevator